Rekooparayshunz

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello Furrends Iz back an sitting in mai catio typing an resting ware Iz can keep an eye on they birdies.  Itz nawt az hawt owt az it wuz bafore an Herz iz letting me spend almost az much time az I want sitting here.


 Iz jumped up to teh top of mai tree fur a little napz. It felt good to be back on top of things.


 Herz told a pritty good joke (fur a human) so Iz smiling.



 Iz nice an sleepy why won't Herz take that flashy box an get owt?

Herz wanted a reer vyew of mai floofs an I must admit they iz floofalishush.


 Duzn't furget mah tayl itz praktiklee teh best pawrt.



OMC! Iz nekkid under mai furz!  Srsly Iz haz lots of werk to do growing owt mai furz bafore it gets cold, I better git bizy. But first Iz taking a little napz cuz I haz to keep werking on teh rekooperayshunz.


[Herz here: Pandora is so much better today it's a huge relief. She is alert and interested in things and eating well.  The first two times we did the steaming and percussion (tapping her chest to loosen phlegm) she was ok with it, the third time I got two paws and Panda doesn't give second chances so I stopped. I'll try again tomorrow - wish me luck.]

14 comments:

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you are getting better, Panda! Purrs to you.

Mariodacat said...

Oh this is outstanding news. You just made our day.

Mr Puddy said...

Hooray !!! i'm so happy you feel lots more better, Panda !
and I still purrs purrs purrs for you !
About the fur, don't worry it will grow back I bet before winter.
Big hugs to you and your mommy
Take Care
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Keep getting better Panda! It's no fun being sick and you miss LOTS of good treats. woo woo woo!

Unknown said...

You have a very charming smile:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Pandy..I am so relieved about your wonderful news. Hey..you and I both have naked arms! Mine furs are starting to coat the skin now and maybe soon, I won't look like I'm wearing boots.

Let mommy percuss your sweet chest, Pandy..you need that.
xoxoxox

Michelle said...

Keep up your recuperation, Pandy, and you'll be your old self in no time! *chin scritches*

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pandy
We are all so happy that you are on your catio enjoyin your sunbeams and whiffing your smells and loving living.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!

Daisy said...

Oh Pandy, I'm so glad you are on the mend!

Kippy Marrie said...

Olá... Amei você e o blog. Você é linda demais. Parabéns. Estou SEGUINDO SEU BLOG.
Ficarei feliz em te ver em meu blog também. JUST THIS JOIN - MY BLOG. Entende? Te espero com grande alegria. Sou do Brasil e me chamo Kippy, sou uma York.
Espero que goste de mim também.
Aus aus da amiguinha ...

KIPPY

Kippy Marrie said...

Pandy... Obrigada pela visita em meu blog.
SEGUE meu blog também.
JUST THIS JOIN MY BLOG.
Ficarei muito feliz.
Quer?
Au au da amiguinha do Brasil ...

KIPPY

Kippy Marrie said...

Amiguinha querida...
Passei para te desejar um ótimo final de semana.
Que voce se divirta muito e seja muito alegre.
Fica com o Papai do Céu e venha sempre me ver. Amo ter meus amiguinhos sempre perto.
Estamos longe na distância.... Mas perto no coração.
Aus da amiguinha doguinha do Brasil...

KIPPY

Admiral Hestorb said...

Is Pandy being a good girl now? Pandy please let mama do the percussion and steaming if that is what you need, darling girl. xoxoxoxoxox

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket