Paws for Japan World Vet Day

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Dear furrends az I menchuned in mai last blog today iz World Vet Day ware lotsa us will be bloggin or tweetin or FB'in abowt this event to raize monees to halp teh anipals wat are in trubble from teh erthkwake, fires, tsoonami an newklear radeeyashunz.  Rite now Japan iz having big troubles an they needs owr halp moar than evar.  If you can halp even just a tiny bit can make a big diffrince.

For lots of deetailed an up-to-teh-minit informayshunz abowt wat iz happening in Japan Iz rekomend you go to   "The Stunning Cathy Keisha's" Blog    http://www.stunningkeisha.com/ wat iz being kept updated with new informayshunz. I lerned a lot reading this report an you mite be sprized wat you can lern so check it owt.

Thanks you all for halping to spred teh meow.

Purrrs,
Pandy

12 comments:

Kea said...

We also put the chip-in on our sidebar and have donated. So glad you have too--they need all the help they can get, no matter the amount.

Mariodacat said...

I just loved visiting all the blogs dis morning and seeing all the widgets posted for World Vet, and seeing all the tweets on Twitter. We have a super community dat always comes through in helping anipals all over the world.

Cathy Keisha said...

Thanks for mentioning and linking my blog. Things are happening at such a fast rate that it's hard to keep up. Purray for Japan.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

So many bloggers pulling together, it makes the heart sing. Hugs G xx

Admiral Hestorb said...

I will use your chip in Pandy.
xox

Mr Puddy said...

I have The chip in and world vet on my side bar...GO PAWS FOR JAPAN !!

Sparkle said...

I have the ChipIn on my blog, and my human already donated today - the comment section on my post got WAY out of control!!!

The Island Cats said...

We got our mom to donate some green papers and we put the ChipIn! on our side bar. We hope lots of green papers are raised!!

Bunny Jean Cook said...

OMC Pandy - i was going through my blog list and realized dat i wasn't following you! fank you for being a friend to da anipals! xoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...

Hugs and whisker ticklings, Pandy.

xoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...

Fanks you Pandy. Whisker ticklies to you.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Yes, Pandy, wivvout my purrs, I would have been in the STEWPOT!

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket