Ramses Big Avenchure

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gess wat? Rammy iz nawt vurry skarded of teh catio. Him gotted kyuriuss yesterday so Her left teh door open even tho teh a/c wuz on. Then Ramses came owt, crowching low. Him cudn't halp luving teh cement to roll on. An it just happened to be dinnertime for teh birdies. They wuz putting on a show wiv lotsa chirping an flapping wings. They had skwabbuls an fites. It wuz super xciting on owr bird channel kitties! Rammy wuz amayzed an fassinayted. When there wuz lowd noizes him ran inside but then him saw that we din't get skarded so him came back. Pritty soon him wuz az comfy az us. Which iz good cuz Her says we can't send teh a/c's owtside.



 Rammy iz getting rill comfy
 We had a rainbow last nite after it rained rill hard
Mr Boots enjoying the view

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, Ramses, you *did* have a big adventure! How fun! What an excellent kitty TV channel you have!

Lily said...

Wow Pandy! Your catio is pawsome! Time to schedule the #CatioPawty! I'm so happy for you-your new home is beautiful!
<3 Lily

Katnip Lounge said...

This is fantastic news!

Backcountry Brodie said...

It do be about time that Ramses gotted with the programs. He be missing out on a way good time. My mom is always saying that, too, "We cannot cool the outdoors!" I dussn't unnerstand why not. I think we should have A/C fur the outdoors so we can werk on our tans in comforts, or in your case, watch the burd channel in your most pawsomest catio and not get all hawt and panting and stuffs.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Rames , It's not your false : )
You allowed to have fun if the door was opened : ) My mom does that sometime, and she will get the lecture from my dad big time !
xoxo

Mariodacat said...

YAY - Ramses is just going to love it out there. Iz so happy he finally ventured out.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Pandy...how I wish I wish I could transport over and Play with you. What a pawsome catio. I loves it! That was so nice to let some of the a/c out so he could take his times exploring and naming sure he would be alright. <3<3

Admiral Hestorb said...

you gorgeous feminine girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Rammy, I love rolling on the flagstones (which are like cement), so that's another thing we have in common.

I am so pleased you are enjoying your catio. I can't wait to roll on the cement there with you and sniff some catnip.

Wee Heidi x x x x x

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket