Tilley The Beautiful

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is a lucky week becuz now I introduce a lovely lady cat named Tilley. Tilly is absolutely gorgeous, just like her beautiful sisfur Flo. Tilly is also AWESOME for a whole bunch of reasons so she is playing the awesome meme too! Here is what Tilley says:

I'm awesome because:
1). I'm called Therapy Cat whatever that means
2). I sing Jingle Bells with Mommy
3). I'm the softest cat in the world
4). I can climb the curtains all the way to the top.
5). I can type.
6). I help make the bed and do the laundry.
7). I have good pals on Twitter!

And here is the 7 frends Tilley tag:
@snowydaze
@maxthequiltcat
@BuddyRabbit
@IamMitchTheCat
@Lorenzothecat
@Dunkin_the_cat
@ShawneeShep

Tilley sent me some piktures and these is her werds.

A little about the pics:
I like helping out with photo shoots but don't call me a gofer, I'm a cat.

I decided to pretend I was Mommy and go look for a job. Like my attache case?
This is my encore after Madame Butterfly. The shot is a little blurry due to the excitement in the air.
This is monster. He roars loud and makes a mess on our balcony. I don't like him.
Here I am spying on monster.
I like to spend time with Mom and Dad - especially when it pertains to cheese puzzles.
Here's Flo and I waiting for the other anipals to arrive on #pussycatisland!
Snuggles with my twin sister Flo.
This is my therapy cat look (whatever that means). If the humans stare in my eyes and let me purrr on them they feel all better.
Thank you so much for sharing your piktures an story Tilley, you is pawsome!

9 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

Aw, Tilley is gorgeous. Remember when I did the Next Top Cat Model contest on Your Daily Cute? I'm pretty sure Tilley was a finalist!

Backcountry Brodie said...

Wow, Tilly and Flo is ekwally beeootiful and is so hard to tells them apart. You is very pawsome, Tilly.

Flo said...

Yay Tilley!
I'm so proud of you. Yes, Tilley was a finalist in the Next Top Cat Model contest. She was so thrilled to have been a part of it. We're all very lucky to have her in our lives.
Thanks for noticing our special friend Pandora! *purrrrrr pur purrrr*

The Creek Cats said...

Tilley is such a lovely ladycat!

Tilley said...

OMC Pandora! I'm a lucky girl. *blushing* Look at all those photos. *more blushing* I'm honoured to be on your blog.
Love,
Tilley

Anonymous said...

Loved reading about you Tilly. U one gorgeous kitty too. purrs Ladycat3

Backcountry Brodie said...

Oh my, how did I miss that I was tagged? I is so honored for Tilly to has tagged me! I gives you my awesomeness here: http://shawneetheshep.blogspot.com/2009/08/awesome-shawnee.html

Sid the Catahoula said...

Tilley you are such a pretty, awesome kitty! Cheese puzzle rules! I like that you are a therapy kitty! Gorgeous and caring.

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Telley is definitely awesome. Verrrrrry pretty too. Does she like ducks? *grinz*

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket