Asthma?

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hai furrends, it haz been a long time but I finally got sum attenshun arownd here. Too bad it wuzn't the good kind of attenshun.

I haz been having trubble breathing again. Like last year wen we think I had pneumonia.  Well I wuz just taking a nap today wen suddenly grabby hands stuffed me in a bag and put me in the car!  I yelled an meowed pritty lowd but I ended up at that vet.

I wuz skard but I wuz brave. They did give me a shot but it didn't even hurt.  Now I haz medicine to take  in case its an infekchun an I haz a inhaler. It comes with a mask to go over my noze so I can breath in teh medisin.  I hope I duzn't need that inhaler now I got thoze shots.

 Praktising camoflaj, they won't find me next time


I will take a lil nap an I think soon I will be feeling all better but if you could send some purrs my way I wud be furry happy - thanks you furrends.


10 comments:

Sparkle said...

I am sending LOTS of purrs your way, Panda! Breathing problems are so uncomfortable, no matter the cause, and I hope you are over them soon!

The Island Cats said...

We are purring for you, Pandafur, and hope you are feeling better soon.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear girl, I am PURRRRING like there is no tomorrow!! You gotta feel better my dear, you're very special.

marley said...

Glad you is fellin better my pal and got da meddysins too. I kno it can be stressful at the vets but I do trust em to do da best fing for you.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Loud purrs from us too. We hope the shot did the trick and that you don't need the inhaler.

Backcountry Brodie said...

When the boy woz a little two-legger he had the asthma (I do not rememmer coz I woz not here way, way, way back then). But he sayed that when he had to do the inhaler at the hospital, he woz rilly, rilly skeered and the nurse sayed to him "Wha? You don't want this snazzy Darth Vader mask?" Well, 'nuff said, of course he wanted that snazzy Darth Vader mask! So see, if'n you needs it to breath better, just pawtend it be a furry kewl kitteh axsessory! Hope you be feeling better!

Daisy said...

Pandy, I am sending my best purrs for you!

Furries said...

Pandy, I hope you're feeling better soon. I think your camouflage spot is great and those grabby hands will have a hard time finding you next time. I'll do my loudest purring for you.

Kippy Marrie said...

Pandy amiga querida...
Quem se machucou, foi seu irmão ou voce?? Ai que dó. Espero que esteja melhor e sem dor.
Vou pedir a Deus para ficar boa logo e totalmente curado e bom para brincar e se divertir muito.
Me avise se está melhor.
Fiquei preocupada com voce e sua família.
AMAMOS VOCES TODOS!
Fiquem com o Papai do Céu.
Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 com amor das amigas do Brasil...

KIPPY & LILLY

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Sending lots of purrs and pawhugs too. I hope you don't have to use your inhaler too often. But if you do, I like Shawnee's idea. Pretend it's a cool fashion accessory!

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket