Pawty in teh Desert!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saguaro National Monument 
Dear Anipals you iz invyted to a pawty at mai howse!  Its a twitta pawty on November 5 called #AZPawty.  Efurryone is invited an you can R.S.V.P. here: http://twtvite.com/azpawty
I iz taking efurryone on a tour of Sabino Canyon an then we go to mai howse and pawty on da catio! There will be noms, drinks and plenty of nip! Music, barktenders an fun!  
Iz mite even haz sum pwizes to gives away so I hopes you can come.  
See you on November 5!
My Howse

7 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Love your house Pandy - love your new catico even more. It's every kitty's dream. I'm so looking forward to your party, and barktending for you too.

Gigi said...

Hello PF! So good to see you! I am afraid I am a non-Tweeting kind of guy. Can I still come to the pawty? I assure you I am a regular barrel of fun!

I'm dying to see the Catio, too.

Oskar said...

Sounds like fun!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Gigi said...

Fanks for letting me know I can come to the pawty! I can't wait to eggs-plore!

handemd said...

awesome. lets hook up! ed and hope

Mimi Lenox said...

I just wanted to stop by and remind you that BlogBlast4Peace is NOV 4th. We hope to see you again this year flying a peace globe! Please join us.

Mimi

Admiral Hestorb said...

You darling girl! xoxoxoxoxox

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket