Clambake

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Sunday August 14 I iz hosting a clambake wiv mai husbandcat Petie at teh Lake in Winnipeg, Canada.  There iz gonna be lots of delishush noms an fun games so I hopes you can all come!

Check owt teh lobsters an other delishush noms!

 assorted canapes

flaky camembert tarts

 mini-cheezeburgers

chicken satay

 lobsters, shrimps, clams an saussij wiv corn an potatoes 

bacon candy 

Regular an speshalty meowgaritas

meow-tais

bacon beers, Canadian beers, sodas, juice an waters

red velvet pupcakes

 skardy bear cookies

 dessert boofay

Canadian Moose cookies


Join me an Petie at teh Lake fur fun an games an furrenships!

 Bonfire at water's edge

 limbo - how low can you go?

Horseshoes

Boating

10 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

Everything looks nommy but those bear cookies are kind of scary. Hope you have fun.

Cassy said...

Wow! Everything looks delicious!

Cassy from How To Strum A Guitar

Fuzzy Tales said...

We'll do our best to be there next Sunday! We don't have that far to teleport, since we live in Ontario. :-)

Backcountry Brodie said...

Save me some of that there bacon candy, k? OK, I has to go now, I is drooling all ofur the keyboard.

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Lovely treats! I love the idea for the bacon candy and the camembert tarts!

Gigi said...

Cownt me in! My Human would like to ocme to please, as she wants a scaredy bear cookie!

She could teleport wif me.

Bad Andy said...

Looks like it's gonna be a ROCKIN' pawty! er, Clambake! Such great foods! I think I'll have one of everything....or more.... ;)

Admiral Hestorb said...

BACON CANDY??? Seriousy? OH NOMMMMMYYYYY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Emmythecat said:
It all looks totally delicious. We can't wait to go to the clam bake. I'll be seeing Mr Boots and Wee Heidi will be seeing Ramses too. I wonder who Wee Sharon will see...

Gigi said...

Oh, whew! I'm a little late, but it's not midnight yet where I live, MOL! I'd love a piece of that BACON and a meowgarita!

Great pawty,Pandafur :-) Thanks for the good times!

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket