5 Kweschunz Game

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mai furrend Shawnee  did gives me 5 kweschuns wat I'z sposed to answer, an then I haz to make up 5 new kweschuns to ask 5 of my furrendz. It's a fun game!


Wot be you fave toy or stuffie?
That's easy, mai favrite toy iz mai new cube. It's teh gratest cuz it tastes good, its a howse, its a bed, an it's a toy. Plus nocat can get me when I'z in mai cube!


Wot is the one thing you would most like to change about the werld?
I wud like it to be a safer werld ware anipals all had furever homes an did haz peepuls to make each other happy.


If'n you could has one super powah, wot would it be?
i already duz haz a sooper power...I can fly! So far its just from teh dresser to teh chair an that kinda flying but it iz a sooper power an it will let me be up high an see effurything! I mite be abul to play wiv those birdies someday too.


Wot is you most skeered of?
Well ahem, I iz kinda skarded of lotsa things but teh thing that skares me mostest of efurrything iz if I think I'z might get put in water. One time She did think I needed mai furz cleaned (I did NOT). I did put mai clawz owt an then I started breathin rilly fast an I think She did callz it high-purr ventalating. I wuz nevar so skarded in all mai life! An guess wat? I did not get wetted eithur.


Wot does you see in the pikshur below?
This picture iz a bare wat iz waring pants.


Okai here iz mai 5 kweschunz an I'z asking them to 5 furrendz: George The Duck, Mario, The Monkeys, Herbie an Pumpkin.
1. Who iz your bestest furrend?
2. What iz your favrite place to napz?
3. Duz you haz a hobby?
4. If you culd go anyware in teh werld, ware wud you goes?
5. Wat's teh cutest thing abowt you?

9 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Panda - what a cool game! And we love your answers - when we saw that picture we instantly saw a bear in pants too! And we think your thing you would most like to change about the world is the bestest answer - we would change it that same way because all animals deserve good homes!!

Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD, this do be a fun game. I did so enjoy reading your anssers and they do be very good ones! Now that you menshun it, yes, I do see a bare wif pants in that pikshur. At furst I woz thinking mebbe that be Ramses after you thwocked him for trying to get in your kube.

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Oh my goodness. I'm going to have think very hard about this. It's especially going to be very hard to pick a best friend from all the anipals I've met the last few months.

Mariodacat said...

Oh my gosh. he he - this will be fun. Thanks for passing on to me. I did enjoy reading the questions asked of you & your answers. Hope you don't mind, but it might be another 2-3 weeks before I get to doing anything. My peeps will be gone for 4 1/2 days this weekend, then they is leaving for 2 days the following weekend. Things are a little busy right now too with the awards coming up. I will get to it tho.

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Very cool Pandy! Your answers are fun! I'm going to have to think hard to come up wiht questions, but it will be fun. *ducky hugs*

Daisy said...

That picture does look like a bear in pants!

I would not like to get my furs wet, either.

The Florida Furkids said...

What a fun game this is! We saw the same thing in that picture!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory Clark said...

Hiya Panda!!

Thanks for visiting our blog!!! You had some great answers - we enjoyed reading all of them, but we especially liked your answer for if you could change one thing about the world - we'd wish that, too!!

To answer your question, we all LOVE to scratch on the emerycat scratching board - especially when our Mom puts nip on it, but it doesn't really file down our claws like they say it should - in fact, we think the emerycat board makes them sharper!!

Have a happy day!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

Asta said...

Pand
I loooved youw answews to those ipawtant questions..Since you can fly, when you get to biggew distances maybe you could fly ovew to my house fow a visit OK?

I too wish the hoomans would all gets along and give safe and loving homes to fuwwkids evewywhewe!

You awe a vewy special kitty and I'm glad youw gwetest feaw wasn't wealized
smoochie kisses
ASTa

 
Pandafur. Design by Pocket